No matter how good the investment performance, a scheme will lose credibility if its administration is poorly done. As skilled administrators, we provide the link between Trustees, members and other service providers for several schemes run by employers, associations and Unions.
We are responsible for the maintenance of member records, reconciliations of accounts, coordination of contributions payment, benefit redemption, net assets determination, communication with scheme members and preparation of financial and compliance reports.
Our innovative approach is designed to create an efficient front office and back office administration business through the support of our tailor-made scheme administration and fund accounting systems that guarantee development support and control.
Our existing administration infrastructure has the capacity to administer over 600,000 individual accounts.
The fact that our software (AXIFaS®) was developed in-house gives us the ability to tailor the system to meet your present needs and future requirements. No matter the complexity of your administration needs, you can rely on AXIS Pension Trust to provide you with cutting-edge market leading services.
Scope of Our Services
1. Trustee Secretarial Services
- Organise Trustee meetings and arrange for the attendance of service providers.
- Prepare meeting agenda and dispatch them to Trustees.
- Take minutes at Trustee meetings and follow up on issues coming up.
- Maintain records of scheme documents.
- Coordinate the organization of annual general meetings of members and make presentations on the operation of the fund.
2. Accounting Services
- Maintain scheme cash books.
- Maintain general ledger of transactions.
- Prepare financial statements of the scheme half yearly.
- Liaise with auditor to complete the auditing of the scheme.
3. Member Account Management
- Member registration and record keeping.
- Coordinating of contributions and processing benefits requests.
- Processing of contributions, benefits and transfers.
- Fund valuations and unit pricing.
- Compliance reporting and filling.
- Preparation of consolidated scheme reports at year end.
- Online access to member reports in real-time.