This charter sets out what you should expect from us and also outlines our service commitments to you.
We aim to:
- Be honest, open and accountable for all our actions;
- Consider the views of our customers;
- Be efficient, effective and accessible;
- Learn from best practice and improve continually;
- Provide clear and accurate information.
We Promise to:
- Be prompt, courteous and professional;
- Be accessible and easy to do business with;
- Keep your account(s) confidential, accurate and up-to-date;
- Pay your entitlements on time;
- Help you to plan for a better retirement.
As a client, help us by:
- Following our laid down operating procedures.
|1||Account creation & setups||3||3||2|
|2||Crediting of member accounts with contributions||15||15||7|
|3||Redemption Processing & payment||30||20||15|
|5||Member Statement Emailing||31 Jan / 31st Jul||31 Jan / 31st Jul||31 Jan / 31st Jul|
|6||Trustee Reports||8 Days b4 meeting||8 Days b4 meeting||8 Days b4 meeting|
|7||BoT Minutes||2 Days||2 Days||2 Days|
|8||Draft Scheme Accounts||31st January||31st January||31st January|
|9||Audited Scheme Accounts||15th March||15th March||15th March|
|10||Scheme Annual Report||31st March||31st March||31st March|