1. Trustee Secretarial Services
- Organise Trustee meetings and arrange for the attendance of service providers.
- Prepare meeting agenda and dispatch them to Trustees.
- Take minutes at Trustee meetings and follow up on issues coming up.
- Maintain records of scheme documents.
- Coordinate the organization of annual general meetings of members and make presentations on the operation of the fund.
2. Accounting Services
- Maintain scheme cash books.
- Maintain general ledger of transactions.
- Prepare financial statements of the scheme half yearly.
- Liaise with auditor to complete the auditing of the scheme.
3. Member Account Management
- Member registration and record keeping.
- Coordinating of contributions and processing benefits requests.
- Processing of contributions, benefits and transfers.
- Fund valuations and unit pricing.
- Compliance reporting and filling.
- Preparation of consolidated scheme reports at year end.
- Online access to member reports in real-time.