Axis Pension Trust Limited is a Pan-African company that specializes in private pension’s management and administration. Our business is to assist workers plan and invest for a better future through supplementary retirement savings.
We are currently undertaking a system upgrade and are looking for Software Developers to join the team. If you are dynamic, self-motivated, self-managed and want to be part of our team, apply NOW.
What we offer:
We offer an inspiring and flexible working environment, open and inclusive corporate culture and highly attractive range of benefits.
We also nurture talent to define their development path which thrives on mutual assistance and respect in the workplace.
POSITION : SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Location : Hybrid (80% virtual and 20% in person, Accra)
Salary Description : Competitive
- Analyze customer needs and develop replies.
- Work with programming team to develop application solutions.
- Review requirement and design changes, determine what parts of software are affected, and direct programming to meet requirements.
- Develop test scenarios and test cases; review results of test cases and make adjustments, as needed, to meet requirements.
- Document all aspects of software, for ongoing maintenance and revisions.
- Collaborate with other IT specialists, technicians, etc., to deliver software solutions.
- Train users on an individual or group basis.
- Assist in research for excellent delivery of service.
- Ensuring UI meets given requirements (browsers, resolutions, input methods)
- Fixing defects and maintaining existing products
- Perform other job-related duties, as needed.
Skills & Experience required
- Working experience in developing software
- High proficient in SQL Server 2008
- Excellent proficiency in database programing and administration skills
- Ability to develop applications using ASP.net web forms, MVC 5, .Net Core (C# option)
- Proficient in systems analysis and design
- Ability to design and develop APIs
- Knowledge of React with the ability to develop Mobile Applications.
- UI design skills will be an added advantage
- Demonstrable persuasion and problem-solving skills;
- 3+ years post qualification experience
- A Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Scrum and Azure Devops certification will be a plus.
How to apply: